A yurt is a traditional round, insulated dwelling originally developed by the nomads of Central Asia. They are robust, warm and provide an amazing feeling of space.
The traditional organic materials used in these yurts work well for the dry climates of the steppes. Westerners have adapted the design to work in the more humid, maritime climates of the US west coast and Europe. Pacific Yurts have emerged over the last 25 years as one of the best manufacturers of these modern yurts. We are the first location in Scandinavia to offer these modern yurts for hire.
We have four yurts available for rental:
Yurt rental prices are per yurt, per night for two people.
Two of the yurts have sofa beds that can sleep an additional two people (100 SEK (low) / 200 SEK (high) p.p.p.n).
High season 2015 is 20 June – 04 September inclusive.
|1, 2 or 3 nights||4, 5 or 6 nights||Week (7 nights)|
|Low season||SEK 995 / night||SEK 795 / night||SEK 4,000 / week|
|High season||SEK 1,495 / night||SEK 1,195 / night||SEK 6,500 / week|
All of our yurts are fully equipped with
- Insulated platforms with beautiful wooden floors
- Double insulation
- Openable glass windows and French doors, all with mosquito netting
- Kitchenettes with hot and cold running water, a refrigerator and cooking facilities
- Hot showers
- Modern compost toilets
- Wood stoves
- Comfortable beds
- Accommodation for 2 people (2 at extra charge in Silver and Burgundy)
- Access to our heated pool and wood-fired sauna
- Electricity, hot water and firewood
- All the crockery, furniture and extras you need for a relaxed stay
- Firewood and use of our communal BBQ place
Please read our FAQ for more information.
You can reserve a linen package for SEK 100 per person that includes sheets, a bathrobe and towels. Otherwise bring your own. No sleeping bags please.
The end of stay cleaning fee is SEK 500 per yurt. This applies only if you choose not to clean your yurt as per the instructions provided.
A one hour Watsu session in our heated pool costs SEK 620.
A 55 minute session Classic Massage in our dedicated Massage Yurt costs SEK 620.
A 25 minute session Classic Massage in our dedicated Massage Yurt costs SEK 310.
It is advisable to book your Watsu / Massage session(s) in advance of your stay.