Come visit Greenstones for an exclusive and sustainable yurt holiday. Greenstones is located on a beautiful island off the west coast of Sweden in peaceful, unspoiled nature. Our tastefully appointed state-of-the-art yurts have comfy beds, handy kitchenettes and cozy wood stoves to ensure you have an unforgettable experience.
Why you would want to come stay in a yurt?
In Mongolia they say that round buildings are sacred buildings – because ghosts live in corners! Our guests certainly tell us that they love the feeling of the round space with its high vaulted ceiling, and a dome that lets you see the stars from your bed. It’s a relaxing and peaceful space – perfect for slowing down and taking a break.
All of our yurts are fully equipped with
- Insulated platforms with beautiful wooden floors
- Double insulation
- Openable glass windows and French doors, all with mosquito netting
- Kitchenettes with hot and cold running water, a refrigerator and cooking facilities
- Hot showers in heated cabins
- Wood stoves
- Comfortable beds
- All the crockery, furniture and extras you need for a relaxed stay
- Firewood and use of our communal BBQ place
|Rental price per night|
|2 or 3 nights||4, 5 or 6 nights||7 nights or more|
|SEK 1,495 / night||SEK 1,366 / night||SEK 1,236 / night|
|*includes two people – extra person SEK 200 / person / night|
|Features||Silver Yurt||Burgundy Yurt||Jade Yurt||Ochre Yurt|