Yurts are an ideal choice for a green,
close-to-nature holiday experience
Greenstones have erected four modern yurts on an island on the west coast of Sweden. They are built on insulated platforms, are double insulated and are warm, comfortable and cozy!
Our yurts are named after the earthy, rich colours found in the landscape here. You can read more about them, and check their individual availability:
Yurt availability and price checker (checks all of our yurts)
- Accommodation for two adults
- Access to our heated pool and wood-fired sauna
- Wi-fi, electricity and heating in the yurt
- Crockery, furniture and extras
- Access to the communal BBQ place
- Insulated platform with beautiful wooden floor
- Ecological insulation in the walls and ceiling
- Openable glass windows and French door, all with mosquito netting
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, sink, hot and cold water and cooking facilities
- Crockery and cutlery
- Wood stove and firewood
- Bed, chairs, tables - everything you need for a comfortable stay
You can reserve a linen package for SEK 100 per person that includes sheets, a bathrobe and towels. Otherwise bring your own. No sleeping bags please.
The end of stay cleaning fee is SEK 500 per yurt. This applies only if you choose not to clean your yurt as per the instructions provided.
A one hour Watsu session in our heated pool costs SEK 620.
A 55 minute session Classic Massage in our dedicated Massage Yurt costs SEK 620.
A 25 minute session Classic Massage in our dedicated Massage Yurt costs SEK 310.
It is advisable to book your Watsu / Massage session(s) in advance of your stay.
Low season: SEK 695 / night per yurt
High season (4 June - 15 August, 20 December - 4 January): SEK 1,295 / night (one or two nights) / SEK 995 per night for three night stays or longer. Price is per yurt.
We accept payment via bank card, bank transfer or cash. When you make your reservation you will be given the option to pay via bank card.
If you wish to pay via bank transfer please make your reservation on the site. We will then send you an e-mail with our bank details.
Payment (bank card/ bank transfer) is required in full at time of booking when arrival is within four weeks (28 days).
For bookings made more than 28 days prior to arrival payment may be split with a 50% deposit payable now and 50% on arrival.